Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Zzz...

Hi all,
  I just came back from school. Today was a particularly boring day, as my class did nothing but go through PSLE practice papers. The hot and humid weather in the morning made the class and I drowsy, and we felt really tired. I wish I could take a nap right now, but I can't...lots revision to do.




  Fortunately at about 12.55pm, strong winds blew into the class. One of my friends who was very light actually fell to the ground due to the wind! Back then I was jolted awake by the cooling wind. But alas, by then it was near the end of the school day! Well, nothing particular happened today. And by the way, tomorrow is the day of my PSLE Preliminary English composition and listening comprehension.Well, gotta go do my revision! Cheers!

No comments: