Friday, August 13, 2010

It's the weekend today!

Hi guys,

  The weekend is here! I took my English and MT listening comprehension and composition during the week, on Thursday and Friday. Well, today has been a tiring day, as I took my MT composition and listening comprehension today, and still had to stay back for supplementary. Then while leaving the school, I realised my wallet was not with me! Panicking, I rushed around the school, combing it for my wallet. After about half an hour, I found it under my desk in the class.

  I arrived at home exhausted. After taking a bath and eating dinner, I started writing this post. Well, after this I'm going to rest and watch TV for a while before practicing my MT oral for next week's MT oral PSLE examination. Fortunately, my teachers gave us very little homework. Here's the homework for the weekend:

1. Math PSLE booklet pages 35 to 39, 53 to 58
2.Science PSLE booklet pages 80 to 88
3.English Practice Paper 8
4.Chinese MT comprehensions

  That should be all the homework. See ya!

1 comment:

MiniDIY said...

Try writing your blog in Chinese, surely will improve your MT! Think it's too difficult? Not with this virtual assistant who will help you by reading what you type from English into Chinese. If it sounds right, you can then copy and paste the Chinese text into your blog. Simple and fun!
http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tts_tran_example.php?sitepal