Thursday, September 16, 2010

Incoming PSLE!

AAAARRRGGGHHHH!

  Tomorrow, it is my PSLE Listening Comprehension. (Just a minor note:MT Listening Comprehension is like, MY WORST-SCORING PAPER EVER!)  However, I have been trying my best to improve my Listening Comprehension by:

1.Watching the Chinese program "Love" every day at 7pm
2.Watching the Chinese News everyday at 6.30pm
3.Doing tons of Listening Comprehension practices daily
etc,etc...

Well, I think I'm ready by now...(Crosses fingers)

  I also got my report book today. Sigh...

English: 81% (A)
MT: 56% (C) Dammit!
Math: 83% (A)
Science: 74%  (B)

Total Aggregate (Upon 300): 220

If this was PSLE, I still would get into SST, but I still feel pretty lousy...
And I am in 37th position in my class. (40 people in my class) I feel that i have TREMENDOUS room for improvement.

To improve my grades, I am going to use an extremely effective method. It's called STUDYING!



Good luck to me for my examination tomorrow...

3 comments:

silverybay said...

Don't fret too much about it. You did well for the 3 most important subject.

As for Mother Tongue,I still can't figure why its call mother tongue, maybe they want you to speak like your mother?!!

Just do your best.

MiniDIY said...

B for science??!! That's not acceptable... especially when you've been watching so much "Myth Busters"!

Looks like I have to come over this weekend to do something about it... something 'scientific'.

Keming said...

yup, a B for science. actually 1 mark away from A only....SOB!