Friday, July 30, 2010

It's the weekend today!

  Today i just created this blog, customized it and such. This weekend, I will be going for the SST science camp for entry to SST. I'm kind of both excited and nervous, as this is my last shot to get to SST. (SST is 100% DSA, see.) I want to get to SST as it teaches through applied learning, not reading textbooks. I would rather perform my own experiments than read about it in a book. And best of all, each student will be issued an Apple Macbook! That's cool, assuming i'm only 12!

So this is my homework for the weekend:
1.Science PP3 booklet A (note:key in answers on lead.com)
2.Science PP4 booklet A (note:key in answers on lead.com)
3.PSLE science booklet: Life science
4.Math PP6 paper 2
5.School 3 Mother tongue Practice Paper
6.English Prelim Practice Paper 6

Wow, that's quite a bit of homework! Hope i didn't leave anything out.

No comments: